- 125 g almonds
- 125 g sugar
- 1 x egg white
- 100 g dark baking chocolate
- Add the sugar to a blender and mix together until powdered.
- Run the almonds through the blender (or food processor) as well until floury.
- Combine the powdered sugar and almond meal in a bowl together with the egg white. Knead until firm, but still a little sticky.
- Shape the marzipan into balls and leave them in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate with a bain-marie and dip the marzipan balls to cover them in chocolate. Feel free to garnish with nuts before putting them in the fridge to cool.