- 4 x tortillas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 pack rocket
- 1/2 x avocado
- 200 g kidney beans
- For this dinner we'll be using leftover tomato salsa and cauliflower wings from yesterday's dinner.
- Start by making the homemade tortilla chips. Drizzle the tortillas with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, before slicing them into equal size triangular shapes.
- Place the tortilla triangles on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in the centre of the oven at 180 degrees celcius for about 5-7 minutes. The tortilla chips should be slightly golden around the edges. Once they're done baking, place them on a cooling rack. This will make them crisp up.
- Heat the leftover cauliflower in the oven at the same temperature for about 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse the kidney beans well under running water and slice the avocado.
- Place the cauliflower wings, kidney beans, homemade tortilla chips, rocket, avocado and tomato salsa on a plate and enjoy.
- Store about half of the tomato salsa in the fridge for another dinner in the weekly menu.