- 1 dl rice
- 1/2 pack taco spice mix
- 200 g chickpeas
- 1/4 x romaine lettuce
- 50 g corn
- 1 dl sour cream
- 1/2 x avocado
- 50 g cheese
- 1/4 pack tortilla chips
- For this dinner we'll be using the leftover tomato salsa we made earlier this week.
- Boil rice together with the taco seasoning, and whichever amount of water instructed on the rice pack.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas well in cold water. Combine with the rice once it's done.
- Chop the lettuce and place on a plate with corn, taco rice and tomato salsa.
- Top with sour cream, mashed avocado, grated cheese and tortilla chips.