- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/2 tsp curry spice
- 2 tbsp taco salsa
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- 200 g chickpeas
- 2 x tortillas
- 2 slices cheese
- 1 x avocado
- 1/4 x lemon
- Cut the red onion and mince half of the garlic. Add to a frying pan and fry until the onion turns soft.
- Add curry powder, and fry for about a minute until you add the salsa, chickpeas and creme fraiche. Let the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tortillas to an ovenproof dish and fill them with the chickpea mixture. Fold the tortillas, top with cheese and bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celsius for about 10-15 minutes.
- Make a quick guacamole by mincing the remaining garlic. Add to a bowl together with the avocado and mash with a fork. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- Serve the enchiladas with guacamole, extra salsa and extra creme fraiche.