- 75 g almond butter
- 75 g sukrin sugar free gold syrup
- 25 g peanuts
- 50 g oats
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 g dark chocolate
- This recipe is very versatile. Use whatever nut butter, nuts and liquid sweetener you like or have on hand. Chocolate is optional - they are delicious without the chocolate too!
- Weigh the almond butter and the sweetener and add to a bowl. Heat it up in the microwave or over the stove until melted.
- Add nuts, oats and salt and stir until you have a sticky dough. Press the dough into a form with the help of some baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the dough. Top with som optional salt or nuts, and set to cool in the fridge for a couple of hours or in the freezer for about 1/2-1 hour. Cu the bars into preferred sizes and keep in the fridge. They're good for many, many weeks<3