- 250 g sushi rice
- 4 dl water
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 400 g salmon of sashimi quality
- 3 x spring onion
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 x lime
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 x avocado
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Rinse the sushi rice well in cold water and cook according to the instructions on the package together with sugar and salt. When the rice is done, add rice vinegar.
- Have plastic wrap in a square shape and spread the rice evenly over the mold, cover with plastic wrap and cool in the fridge. Then cut the rice into equal squares and brush lightly with neutral oil.
- Cook in an AirFryer at 205 degrees celsius for 6-8 minutes.
- You can also use a frying pan with taste-neutral oil. Bake on all sides.
- Cut the salmon into small cubes of about 0.5 cm. Mince the spring onion. Mix together Mayonnaise, Sriracha, the juice from the lime, sesame oil, spring onion and salmon and leave for 30 minutes.
- Cut avocados into thin slices and place them on the rice pieces. Top with the salmon, a little finely chopped spring onions and sesame seeds. Serve with a few slices of lime next to it.