- 1/2 dl 35% fat sour cream
- 1/4 pack taco spice mix
- 1/4 x lime
- 1 handful tortilla chips
- 100 g halloumi cheese
- 1/4 x cucumber
- 1/4 x red onion
- 1 handful rocket
- 50 g corn
- 2 x tortillas
- 2 tbsp taco salsa
- Mix together half of the high fat sour cream with taco spice mix and lime juice to a bowl.
- Blitz tortilla chips in a high speed blender until it turns into flour. Add to a bowl.
- Cut the halloumi into cubes. Dip the halloumi cubes into the full fat sour cream blend, and then to the tortilla chips flour. Transfer to a plate.
- Fry the halloumi in a frying pan with lots of oil on all sides until the halloumi has turned golden and crispy.
- Cut all the veggies and heat up the tortillas by following the instructions on the package.
- Serve the crispy halloumi on a tortilla with the chopped veggies, salsa and the rest of the sour cream.