- 80 g butter
- 30 g sukrin sugar free gold syrup
- 40 g sugar free powdered sugar
- 25 g sugar free and Stevia mix powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 x eggs
- 180 g plain white flour
- Set the oven at 175 degrees celsius, over-underheat. Melt butter, syrup, sukrin gold and sukrin + on low heat. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Add baking powder, spices and eggs. Mix well before adding a little and a little flour to a smooth and relatively firm dough.
- Let the gingerbread dough stand for a couple of hours or overnight in the fridge, then it is easier to work with. Emergency solution: 20 minutes in the freezer until the dough is cold.
- Roll out the dough as thin as possible and stick out gingerbread with desired shapes. Divide into 2 baking trays with baking paper. Bake the gingerbread in the middle of the oven for 8-10 minutes. Baking time will vary from oven to oven, so stay tuned along the way until the edges are well golden.
- Leave the gingerbread cookies on the baking tray for a while, then cool on a rack. When the gingerbread cookies have cooled, they become crispy. Store in a cake box.