- 2 x yellow onion
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 5 dl water
- 25 g parmesan
- 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- For this dinner we'll be using the bread made earlier in the weekly menu.
- Thinly slice the onions, and fry in a large saucepan with olive oil over medium heat. Fry the onion until soft and caramelized - about 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in the water and vegetable bouillon, and let the soup boil for at least 20 minutes.
- Grate parmesan and top over some slices of bread. Bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celsius for about 5 minutes.
- Finally, add creme fraiche, salt and pepper to the soup and serve with the parmesan toast!