- 200 g chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 x red chili
- 1/2 x red onion
- 2 x spring onion
- 2 dl water
- 1 dl heavy cream
- 45 g rice noodles
- 1/2 x lime
- In this dinner we use mango sauce and shrimp shells that were taken care of earlier in the weekly menu.
- Place chickpeas on a baking tray lined with baking paper, drizzle with a little olive oil and the desired spices (such as garlic salt and chili spices), and bake in the middle of the oven at 225 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- Mince the garlic, chili, red onion and the white part of the spring onion, and fry in a pan with a little oil until the onion is shiny.
- Add mango sauce, water, cream and shrimp shells and bring to a boil.
- Add rice noodles and cook until done.
- Take the shrimp shell out of the soup, and season with salt.
- Serve the soup with lime juice, crispy chickpeas and the green part of the spring onion.