- 3 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 1/4 pack dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes
- 50 g bacon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 x yellow onion
- 1/2 x cauliflower
- 1 l water
- 2 x vegetable bouillon
- 1 dl cream
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Make the garlic buns by mixing together flour, dry yeast, salt and lukewarm water. Knead the dough for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal parts and knead each part into rolls. Transfer to a loaf pan and let rise under a towel for 45-60 minutes.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees celcius for 20-30 minutes. Five minutes before the bread is done, you can top it with butter, minced garlic and a crack of salt. Bake for another five minutes, and let cool on a rack.
- Bake the bacon in the oven at 200 degrees celcius for 10-15 minutes.
- Start making the cauliflower soup. Cut the garlic and onion and fry in a pot together with some butter until the onion turn soft.
- Cut the cauliflower into equal pieces and add to the pot together with the veggie broth. Let simmer for 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is fully cooked.
- Add cream and nutmeg, and mash the soup until you are left with a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve the soup with crispy bacon and garlic buns.
- Note: You have to set aside half of the cauliflower soup if you follow the weekly menu. It will be used in other recipes.