- 1 x red onion
- 2 dl couscous
- 2 dl water
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 200 g chickpeas
- 50 g feta cheese
- 1/4 pack rocket
- 1/2 x lemon
- Start by making the blooming onion. Cut the red onion from the top to bottom in six places, dividing the onion into six wedges. Be careful not to cut the whole way through the centre - the onion should still be in one piece. Place the onion in a heatproof baking dish and carefully pull the onion wedges out a little to resemble a flower. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Make couscous according to the instructions on the package.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, chickpeas, feta cheese and rocket to the couscous and mix well.
- Season the couscous salad with salt and fresh lemon juice. Top with the blooming red onion.