- 2 1/2 dl white beans
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 5 tbsp oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees.
- Rinse the beans in cold water and mix together with syrup and peanut butter.
- Sift the dry ingredients until you get a dough.
- Chop the dark chocolate and blend it in.
- Form the dough into ten balls and bake in the oven for about fifteen minutes.
- Let the balls cool down before you cover them in melted chocolate.