- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 15 g vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp milk
- 20 g dark chocolate
- Note: If you don't have vanilla protein powder on hand, you can easily switch it out using the same amount of oat flour instead.
- Mix together peanut butter and maple sirup to a bowl, then fold the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. You can add some milk if the dough is too dry.
- Add the dough to a dish covered with baking paper and press until you are left with a 1 cm thick square.
- Top with melted chocolate and set in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut into smaller squares and enjoy! Keep in the fridge or freezer.