Juicy marzipan made from a simple and good recipe! Colored in pink and green, dipped in chocolate!
- 200 g almond flour
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 1 x orange
- 1 tsp beetroot powder
- 1 tsp green food powder (blue spirulina and safflor)
- 2 tsp sun flower oil
- 100 g vegan chocolate
- 3 tbsp sprinkles
- Combine almond flour and icing sugar to a bowl.
- Cut an orange in half and squeeze the orange juice into a bowl.
- Add the orange juice to the bowl and knead well.
- When you have obtained a firm and nice mass, divide the dough into two parts.
- In a small bowl, add half the oil and magenta powder colour. Knead this into half the dough. Do the same with the green color.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and put them in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Roll out different shapes and figures on baking paper.
- Melt the cooking chocolate and dip the marzipan in the chocolate.
- Feel free to decorate with sprinkles and put the marzipan back in the fridge.
- When the chocolate has hardened, the Christmas marzipan is ready to enjoy!