- 1 x sweet potato
- 1/2 x cauliflower
- 1/2 x red onion
- 150 g cod fillet
- 1 tbsp butter
- Dice the sweet potato and boil in a saucepan with water and salt.
- Cut the cauliflower into bouquets and place them on a baking tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celsius for about 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the cod fillet and set aside. Slice red onion and fry in a pan with a knob of butter. Fry the cod fillet together with the onion. The fish should cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Pour out the water from the sweet potato. Add a knob of butter and the desired amount of salt and pepper. Mash with a fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Serve the cod fillet over sweet potato puree and top with roast cauliflower and red onion.