- 3 x potatoes
- 2 x carrots
- 100 g frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 x leeks
- 100 g cod fillet
- 1/2 dl cream
- 1 tsp butter
- Dice potatoes and add to a pot of water. Boil until the potatoes are tender.
- Slice carrots, leeks and Brussels sprouts, and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake in the middle of the oven at 220 degrees celsius for about 20 minutes.
- Brown butter in a pan and fry the cod fillet on both sides until the fillet begins to flake. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour out the water from the potatoes and add butter, cream, salt and pepper. Mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Serve the cod fillet with mashed potatoes and roast vegetables.