- 1 dl rice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 x yellow onion
- 1/4 x red pepper
- 1/2 tsp curry spice
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1 dl greek yogurt
- 1 dl cream
- 1 handful kale
- 200 g cod fillet
- 1/4 x lime
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Chop the garlic, onion and red pepper into as small or large pieces as you like in a curry. Fry in a pan with some oil or butter until the onion is soft.
- Stir in the curry spice and sriracha, and simmer for another minute.
- Pour in Greek yogurt and cream, and season with salt. Note! If the fish is pre-salted, you don't need extra salt.
- Finally, add the kale and cubed cod, before transferring to an ovenproof dish. Bake the curry in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celsius for about 15 minutes.
- Serve the curry with rice, fresh lime juice and chopped coriander.