A classic burger is the basis for exploring! If you have ingredients you want to use in your own fridge - this is the perfect opportunity! You can add crispy bacon, make salsa from tomatoes and onions, finely chopped mushrooms that you fry quickly in a pan - you can stir that into the mince mixture to add an extra good umami taste to the burger! Play around with the recipe or just make the classic burger! PS: If you are only going to make one burger, you can buy a roll as burger bread.
- 200 g pommes frites
- 100 g minced meat
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dairy butter
- 1 x burger buns
- 1/4 x yellow onion
- 1 handful baby leaf salad
- 1/2 x tomato
- 1 dl sour cream
- Fry pommes frites as advised on the package.
- Mix minced meat, salt and pepper in a bowl. Feel free to add a little sriracha if you want the burger a little spicy!
- Shape the burger 1–2 cm thick and place it on a wire rack over a plate. Salt well and let it stand for a while at room temperature. Wipe off excess liquid.
- Slice garlic. This adds a wonderful flavor to the burger. Heat a frying pan to slightly warmer than medium heat. Add oil and garlic and place the burger over the garlic.
- When you have fried the burger on one side for about 3 minutes, flip it and butter to the pan. Let this melt and pour the fat over the burger when you fry the other side for about 4 minutes. If you have a favorite spice, you can add it. Personally, I prefer fresh rosemary.
- Dander the burger with layers of sliced onion, tomato and lettuce. If you have any dressing in the fridge, use what you have. ;)