Cookies are always delicious and here you have a recipe for some really good ones!
- 220 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g brown sugar
- 360 g plain white flour
- 2 x eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 350 g dark chocolate
- Mix butter and sukker white to a bowl.
- Toss in the eggs and mix.
- Sift in the wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix.
- Add salt and chopped chocolate. Mix more.
- Scoop generous scoops of dough, typically 2 tablespoons, on a baking tray with baking paper and place in the oven at 190 degrees. Bake for 12–15 minutes and let them rest a bit before you indulge!!