- 1 dl rice
- 1 x red onion
- 3 x carrots
- 1 pack taco spice mix
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 4 dl water
- 400 g kidney beans
- 1 pack corn
- 1/2 x lime
- 1/2 dl sour cream
- 1/4 pack tortilla chips
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Dice the onions and carrots and simmer in a pan until the onion is soft. Add the taco seasoning and simmer for another minute.
- Add diced tomatoes and water and cook for approximately 10 min.
- Add kidney beans and corn toward the end. Season with lime juice.
- Serve the chili over rice and top with sour cream, crushed tortilla chips and guacamole (if you have anything left from yesterday's dinner).
- If you follow the weekly menu, set aside half of the chili sin carne for another dinner.