- 1 dl rice
- 200 g minced meat
- 1 pack taco spice mix
- 1/2 x red onion
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 3 dl water
- 3 x tortillas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 pack corn
- 1/2 pack fresh coriander
- 3/4 dl crème fraîche
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Dice the red onion and add to a saucepan with some oil. Fry the onion until soft.
- Add vegan mince and taco seasoning and cook until the mince is properly cooked. Add diced tomatoes and water and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Make tortilla chips by brushing the tortillas with oil and sprinkling with salt. Slice each tortilla into 6 parts, and place on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake the tortilla chips in the middle of the oven at 190 degrees celsius for about 5-8 minutes, until the tortilla chips are golden around the edes. Don't worry if they're not crispy yest - they'll crisp up as they cool down afterward.
- Add the corn to the chili at the very end. Top with finely chopped coriander.
- Serve the chili over rice with homemade tortilla chips and a dollop of creme fraiche.