- 2 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 2 dl plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 dl rice
- 175 g tikka masala sauce
- 400 g chickpeas
- Start by making naan. Combine wheat flour, natural yogurt and salt in a bowl. Divide the dough into approximately equal parts, and use plenty of flour to roll each part into flatbreads.
- Cook the naan in a dry pan over medium heat until they have golden spots on both sides. Transfer to a plate and cover with a damp kitchen towel while preparing the rest of the dinner.
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the tikka masala sauce and chickpeas in a saucepan.
- Serve the chickpea masala over rice, with naan on the side.
- Set aside half of the naan if following the weekly menu. They will be used in another dinner.