- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 pack pizza dough
- 50 g lentil or pea penne
- 200 g chicken breast
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/2 pack spinach
- For this dinner we'll be using the rest of the pesto made earlier in the weekly menu.
- Start making the breadsticks by mashing the sundried tomatoes in oil with an immersion blender until a paste-like consistency. Next, spread the paste our across the store-bought pizza dough. Fold half of the pizza over the other side. Slice the folded dough into 5 cm wide strips.
- Twist the strips and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake according to the instructions on the pizza dough package.
- Boil the lentil pasta in salted water.
- Slice and fry the chicken fillet in a pan until properly cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the red onion.
- Combine pasta, chicken, red onion, spinach and leftover pesto in a bowl. Serve with warm breadsticks.