- 1 x potatoes
- 150 g chicken breast
- 30 g prosciutto
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/2 x tomato
- 25 g mozzarella
- 1/3 pack spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Dice the potatoes, season with salt and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celsius for about 25 minutes.
- Slice the chicken into pieces and fry in a frying pan with whichever spices you prefer.
- Place the slices of ham in the oven together with the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Slice red onion, tomato and mozzarella, and add to a bowl with spinach.
- Top the salad with fried potatoes, ham, chicken and extra virgin olive oil.