- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 x yellow onion
- 1/2 x cauliflower
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 5 dl water
- 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- 1/3 pack spinach
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 25 g parmesan
- Dice the onion, cauliflower and mince half of the garlic.
- Fry the onion and garlic in a saucepan with a little oil or butter until the onion is translucent. Add the cauliflower, vegetable broth and water, and cook until the cauliflower is tender (about 15 minutes).
- Add the crème fraîceh and mash the soup with an immersion blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the whole remaining garlic clove, sun dried tomatoes and spinach in a frying pan along with some of the oil from the sun-dried tomato jar. Cook over medium heat until the spinach has shrunk.
- Top the cauliflower soup with the spinach mixture and grated parmesan. Feel free to serve the soup with a few slices of bread.