- 3 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 1 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 1/4 pack dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 x yellow onion
- 1/2 x cauliflower
- 6 dl water
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 45 g bacon
- Start by making the rolls. Combine flour, lukewarm water, dry yeast and salt in a bowl and knead the dough for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cover with a damp cloth and allow the dough rise for 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into rolls, and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Allow the rolls to rise for another 20 minutes.
- Dice the garlic, onion and cauliflower.
- Fry the onion and garlic in a pan with oil or butter until the onion is golden. Add cauliflower, water and vegetable broth and let the soup cook with the lid on for about 10-15 minutes.
- Bake the rolls at 200 degrees celcius for about 10-15 minutes.
- Dice the bacon and fry in a pan until crispy.
- Add creme fraiche and pepper to the soup, and mix with an immersion blender.
- Serve the cauliflower soup with crispy bacon and steaming hot rolls.
- Note! If following the weekly menu, save about a third of the soup and a few of the rolls. They'll be used in other dinners.