- 40 g oats
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp sugar free powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 dl water
- 2 dl milk
- 1/2 x carrots
- 4 x walnuts
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients except the carrot and walnuts to a saucepan. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.Greek yogurt, vanilla protein powder and maple syrup will be used for the glaze.
- Add grated carrot and chopped walnuts and cook until desired consistency.
- Then you will make the glaze. Mix together Greek yoghurt, vanilla protein powder (can be omitted) and maple syrup in a small bowl and top the finished porridge with glaze and possibly berries and nuts.