- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/2 x broccoli
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 5 dl water
- 1/2 dl cream
- 50 g diced bacon
- 1/4 pack parsley
- 25 g parmesan
- Chop the garlic, red onion and broccoli into pieces.
- Add the garlic and red onion to a saucepan with some oil or butter, and fry until the onion is soft.
- Add broccoli, vegetable bouillon and water and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Fry the bacon in a frying pan.
- Add cream to the soup and mix with an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup and top with crispy bacon, grated parmesan, finely chopped parsley and a few slices of bread.
- If following the weekly menu, set aside half of the broccoli soup. It'll be used in another dinner this week.