- 1 clove garlic
- 3 x potatoes
- 1/4 x broccoli
- 50 g bacon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 25 g parmesan
- 2 x breaded fish filet
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees celsius.
- Mince the garlic and cut the potatoes, broccoli and bacon into pieces.
- Mix the chopped veggies and bacon, and spread them out on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Take the vegetables out and grate some parmesan to sprinkle over. Sprinkle with parm and make room on the baking tray for the breaded fish. Bake everything together for another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the breaded cod fillet on a plate with cheesy potatoes, bacon and broccoli.