- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 x eggs
- 2 dl plain white flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dl milk
- 1 handful frozen blueberries
- Melt butter in a saucepan and let it cool while you begin the next step.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Whisk salt and half of the flour with the eggs.
- Stir in milk and the rest of the flour until you have a lump-free mixture.
- Stir the melted butter into the batter, and pour in frozen blueberries at the end.
- Let the batter rest for at least 15 minutes.
- To a frying pan over medium-low heat, add a knob of butter and pour in some pancake batter. These pancakes burn easily, so be careful while cooking.
- Top the pancakes with sugar or icing sugar.