- 250 g strawberries
- 5 tbsp butter
- 2 dl plain white flour
- 1 dl sugar
- In this recipe we use strawberries, but you can use any type of berry or fruit. Use what you have!
- Cut up strawberries and place in a refractory dish. Sprinkle over a small spoon of sugar and mix together.
- Add cold butter, flour and sugar to a bowl and knead until you have a crumbly dough.
- Sprinkle the crumbled dough over the strawberries and bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celsius hot air for about 25-35 minutes.
- Serve the crumble pie with ice cream, custard, whipped cream or just as it is.