- 1/2 x beetroot
- 1/4 dl extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 1/4 x lemon
- 1/2 x pear
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1 handful rocket
- 1/4 dl walnuts
- 30 g blue cheese
- Cut beets into thinly sliced boats. Transfer to a baking tray and drizzle over some olive oil and salt. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius at 20-25 minutes.
- Make an easy vinaigrette by mixing together olive oil, honey and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Cut the pear and red onion into slices and add to a bowl together with the rocket, the baked beets and the walnuts. Pour over the vinaigrette and give it a light stir.
- Cut the Gorgonzola cheese and serve together with the salad.