- 1/2 dl quinoa
- 1/2 x sweet potato
- 1/2 x red onion
- 200 g kidney beans
- 20 g taco spice mix
- 4 slices bread
- 20 g lamb's lettuce
- 1/2 dl sour cream
- For this dinner, we'll be using half of the leftover guacamole and pico de gallo made earlier this week.
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the package.
- Dice the sweet potato into small cubes, and bake in the middle of the oven at 225 degrees for about 10-15 minutes, or until tender throughout.
- Chop the red onion and add to the food processor along with taco seasoning, baked sweet potato and kidney beans. Blend until you have a well combined, yet textured dough. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the cooked quinoa. If you don't have a food processor, you may mash everything by hand.
- Shape the dough into burger patties. If the dough is a little sticky, wet your hands a little and continue. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, and bake on the middle rack of the oven at 225 degrees for about 20 minutes. Flip the patties halfway.
- Serve the veggie patties on bread with sour cream, lamb's lettuce, pico de gallo and guacamole.