- 350 g digestive biscuit
- 200 g butter
- 5 dl heavy cream
- 300 g condensed milk
- 4 x banana
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 100 g raspberries
- Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs in a high-speed blender. Mix melted butter together with the crumbs, and press the mixture well into the bottom of the mold. Cool down.
- Whip the cream until soft cream and place it in the fridge.
- Spread caramelized milk over the pie mold with the help of a tablespoon.
- Split the bananas lengthwise or cut them into slices and place the banana pieces over the pie.
- Cover with whipped cream and garnish with cocoa and grated chocolate or raspberries & small dollops of caramelized milk (dulce de leche). Serve immediately!