- 1 x baguettes
- 1/2 x lemon
- 60 g coleslaw salad mix
- 1/3 x cucumber
- 1 x spring onion
- 1/3 pack fresh coriander
- 50 g spinach
- For this dinner we'll be using the sour cream dressing and pulled pork that were made earlier in the weekly menu.
- Heat the baguette according to the instructions on the package.
- Stir fresh lemon juice into the coleslaw.
- Slice the cucumber, spring onion and coriander.
- Fill the baguette with sour cream dressing, spinach, chopped vegetables and the rest of the leftover pulled pork.