- 1 x ripe banana
- 1 1/2 dl oats
- 1 1/2 dl oat milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- Run oatmeal in a blender until it has turned into flour. Mix the oatmeal together with the mashed banana and dilute with oat milk.
- Finally mix in baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Let the batter swell for 10 minutes.
- Add a dollop of batter to the waffle iron, and cook over medium heat until cooked through. Be careful not to check the waffles too much, as the batter will need some time to set. If you open the iron too often, the waffles will split.
- Serve the waffles with jam, fruit or berries.