- 50 g oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 x eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 dl milk
- 1 1/3 x banana
- Note: You can use whatever milk you prefer in this recipe - both plant based and cows milk work perfectly. If you like your pancakes to be a bit sweeter, you can add an optional 1/2 tablespoon of sweetener (per portion) of your choice to the batter.
- Add all the ingredients (minus the banana) to a bowl and mix until you have a smooth and lump free batter.
- Cut the banana into 1/2 cm thick coins, and dip into the batter.
- Heat up the frying pan with some butter or olive oil.
- Lift up some of the banana coins covered in pancake batter and fry until they turn golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the banana pancake bite with yoghurt, berries and sirup and enjoy!