- 25 g butter
- 1 1/2 x ripe banana
- 1 x eggs
- 1 3/4 dl plain white flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- This recipe is very versatile. You can add berries og chocolate chips to the batter if you would like to make a different flavour.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and let the butter cool.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and whisk in the eggs.
- Add salt, cinnamon, vanilla sugar and baking soda to the mixture. Gently fold in the flour little by little using a spatula.
- Add the melted butter.
- Use two tablespoons to spread the batter to the muffin tin og paper. Fill it halfway so there is room for the muffins to rise in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celcius.