- 60 g butter
- 3 x ripe banana
- 2 x eggs
- 3 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Melt the butter.
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl. Add eggs and mix together.
- Combine flour, vanilla sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in another bowl.
- Stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture, and finally, add the melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. You may decorate the loaf by dividing another banana in half lengthwise and placing it on top of the bread before baking. Next, place in the middle of the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees celsius on hot air.
- Allow the loaf to cool shortly before taking it out of the tin and cooling properly on a cooling rack.