- 3 x potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g bacon
- 1/2 pack broccoli rice
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- 1/4 x lemon
- 15 g pine nuts
- Prick lots of holes in the potatoes with a fork.
- Brush the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt. Bake in the oven (without foil) at 175 degrees for about 1 hour.
- Fry the bacon and dice once cooked.
- Mince the red onion and garlic, and add this to a bowl together with the broccoli rice, creme fraiche and bacon pieces. Add lemon juice and season with the desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Serve the baked potatoes with broccoli salad and top with pine nuts.