- 1 dl oat flour
- 1 tbsp Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 dl milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla yoghurt
- 15 g dark chocolate
- If you do not have oatmeal, you can use the same amount of oatmeal and make flour by running it in a blender. If you prefer, you can use white chocolate as a topping instead of dark chocolate.
- Heat the oven to 210 degrees celsius.
- Mix the ingrediens to a bowl.
- Pour into a baking dish and top with chopped dark chocolate.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.