- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1/2 x red chili
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 400 g leftover dried mutton ribs
- 1 dl rice
- 1 x spring onion
- 1 x carrots
- 2 tbsp pickled red cabbage
- Mince the garlic, ginger, chili and coriander.
- Mix the chopped vegetables with soy sauce and hoisin sauce, and pour over the dried mutton ribs. Let it marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Bake the marinated meat in a fireproof form in the middle of the oven at 250 degrees for about 5-8 minutes.
- Slice spring onions and carrots.
- Serve the meat with rice, pickled red cabbage, carrots and spring onions. Use the marinade from the fried meat, as extra sauce.